Why You’ll Love this Job
Wouldn’t you love a job that had no on call or holiday coverage, where you never had to work weekends, and you were off at 2pm on Fridays? You can enjoy this awesome work life balance, and make a difference in your community!
As part of a carefully designed treatment program, you will help patients develop their knowledge and understanding, and utilize the tools they need to recover from substance use disorders and avoid relapse. You will help them move forward into fulfilling, successful lives.
Our client, a leading provider of outpatient clinics treating Opioid, Cocaine, Benzodiazepine, Alcohol and Tobacco dependency, is dedicated to finding the best clinician for this life-changing program.
Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants are encouraged to apply. Be an instrument of change in the way we treat addiction. Apply now.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
As an Advanced Practice Clinician, you will provide patient care in the addiction clinic, establishing rapport with potential and actual clients to establish care requirements. .
You will act as medical liaison with primary care physicians and/or medical reviewers of third party payors, and collaborate with the clinic physician and other treatment staff regarding medication management and patient medical reviews.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of EMR and related skills
- Experience in Internal or Family Medicine preferred
- Addiction and/or public health experience preferred
- 1 year experience as NP or PA preferred
License and Certifications:
- Master’s degree from an accredited School of Nursing; current credentialing as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner by the state Board of Nurse Examiners; OR
- Graduation from an accredited School of Physician Assistants; Unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant; current certification in area of specialty
- Current Healthcare Provider Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) course completion card
- Current Basic Life Support Certification for Healthcare Providers
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate and U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA)
- Substance Registration Certificate
Type: Full Time (Salaried)
Job ID: 3400